My contacts ar not sorted by most frequently dialed, just alphabetically. I trimmed the address book on my phone down to 636, so it isn't as extensive as it was.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 09:02 AM
    "Error: Invalid manifest or application descriptor.

The "MIDlet-Name" attribute is missing."

That's the error message I get when I try to download 5.3. Anyone else getting this and know how to get download? Thanks.

01-04-09 09:05 AM
    My contacts ar not sorted by most frequently dialed, just alphabetically. I trimmed the address book on my phone down to 636, so it isn't as extensive as it was.
    It sorts by the most used contact in the app itself, it doesn't use your phone/message logs at all.
    01-04-09 09:10 AM
    "Error: Invalid manifest or application descriptor.

The "MIDlet-Name" attribute is missing."

That's the error message I get when I try to download 5.3. Anyone else getting this and know how to get download? Thanks.
    That usually occurs when you get a bad download, usually the network drops before you get the full file etc, try clicking details and then refresh, or just empty your cache and try downloading it again.
    01-04-09 09:11 AM
    That usually occurs when you get a bad download, usually the network drops before you get the full file etc, try clicking details and then refresh, or just empty your cache and try downloading it again.
    Thank you.
    01-04-09 09:17 AM
    Hey Delta dont mean to get off topic, but what does the Big Tin Can program do on your site? I downloaded it but it wont let me create an account..
    Last edited by nomoreq; 01-04-09 at 11:05 AM.
    01-04-09 10:57 AM
    Hey Delta dont mean to get off topic, but what does the Big Tin Can program do on your site? I downloaded it but it wont let me create an account..
    Actually it's the other way round in terms of whats on who's site

As for that app, I'll pm you about it rather than having this thread hijacked.
    01-04-09 11:09 AM
    It sorts by the most used contact in the app itself, it doesn't use your phone/message logs at all.
    Can you add a method to weight them or use the call log. Otherwise it would take a while to sort throug to call people for the program to see who I call the most. Otherwise I like how it is progressing. Thanks.

01-04-09 11:10 AM
    Can you add a method to weight them or use the call log. Otherwise it would take a while to sort throug to call people for the program to see who I call the most.
    Yup, some of the quick sort/filter buttons I'm trying to get working still will be to alter the weightings, unless I figure out some other way to do it in the mean time
    01-04-09 11:11 AM
    Actually it's the other way round in terms of whats on who's site

As for that app, I'll pm you about it rather than having this thread hijacked.
    Thanks appreciate it
    01-04-09 11:17 AM
    It just keeps getting better and better. If the storm wasn't already cool enough as it is when I show off this app to my friends and they are like COOL!
    01-04-09 12:54 PM
    0.6.0 is now up, this adds an extra button on the pop-up screen to weight people, but I'm not sure how to make the main screen come up again, rather than what's happening, which is the app is exiting, another overall UI issue I'm bumping into that I'm still trying to figure out/learn my way round.
    01-04-09 01:26 PM
    0.6.2 is now up, bug fixes to try and address the UI issues...
    01-04-09 01:32 PM
    0.6.4 more UI changes, I've flipped things from portrait to landscape, still trying to figure out how to do both, but yea enough monkies and typewriters problem atm
    01-04-09 01:39 PM
    You forgot to sign it again...
    01-04-09 01:47 PM
    Maybe I missed it in the thread but when I send a PIN they don't go through because it's trying to send from my email account not peer to peer. Did I miss something?
    Am I the only one having this problem?
    01-04-09 02:10 PM
    Am I the only one having this problem?
    I went looking for that message, I though sending a PIN was the same as sending an email... hmmm
    01-04-09 02:11 PM
    You forgot to sign it again...
    oh well good thing 0.6.5 is up then
    01-04-09 02:12 PM
    I got 0.6.6. All I get is a white screen (of blank...).
    01-04-09 02:22 PM
    I got 0.6.6. All I get is a white screen (of blank...).
    Weird, it should have showed your contacts still, unless the local storage has corrupted, in which case refreshing the addressbook manually should fix it.

0.6.7 is up, hoping this fixes a few different UI issues.
    01-04-09 02:33 PM
    I can't wait til some of these are done, thanks for writing this app! I wish I had enough spare time these days to do some development on the Storm.

Is there any chance of being able to display a contact's name in addition to their picture if there is one? I'm not sure if that defeats the purpose of what you're trying to do, but at least I would find it useful
    I don't think I ever saw a response to my post, so hope it's ok that I'm bumping it Anyone else think this would be useful or is it just me?
    01-04-09 02:39 PM
    Weird, it should have showed your contacts still, unless the local storage has corrupted, in which case refreshing the addressbook manually should fix it.

0.6.7 is up, hoping this fixes a few different UI issues.
    Refreshing didn't help. I'll try 67.
    01-04-09 02:40 PM
    0.6.8 showing just a white screen...
    01-04-09 02:52 PM
    I don't think I ever saw a response to my post, so hope it's ok that I'm bumping it Anyone else think this would be useful or is it just me?
    I saw and took note of the request though, just haven't had time to do anything about it yet however.

Current list:

* Sort by alphabetical
    * Sort by most called
    * Sort by photo first
    * Picture Contacts only
    * Show only contacts from one Group(s)
    * Alter Sort by Weighting (up/down)
    * Landscape/rotation
    * Mobile # Only
    * Disable Pictures
    * Inertia Scrolling
    * Names under picts
    01-04-09 03:04 PM
    I didn't think I did anything that should show just a white screen, the 9500 on the above versions showed contacts... weird...

0.6.9 is up, haven't tested it yet, waiting for phone to boot (again)
    01-04-09 03:07 PM
1,048 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD