Does anybody else do this or am i the only one? i find myself doing this alot in the menu when im bored or waiting for something. People probably think im typing fast with one thumb when really all im doing is playing with the pretty icons hahaha I know it sounds dumb. sigh- maybe it's just me. I probably cant do this on the iphone
    03-03-09 08:55 PM
    Lol. Sometimes I do that on the keyboard just to watch the blue and see f it will lag.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 01:30 AM
    i used to do that all the time when i ahd my storm jus gliding across them and selcting diff ones gotta love boredom. u should download the ethasketch app
    03-04-09 02:02 AM
    Haha, yeah, I do that all the time. If you have 16 icons on the home screen and slide your finger up and down at just the right speed, the lag will follow in a mirror-like image being in the exact opposite direction, haha.
    Last edited by imahugemoron; 03-04-09 at 11:45 AM.
    03-04-09 11:34 AM
    Yeah for sure if I'm trying to figure out what to do but not quiet sure..... Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 11:41 AM
    I do it. I admit. LoL. When I'm bored and there's no new threads on crackberry to read I start playing with the menu buttons. It's gotten into a habit that when I am looking to go to something in the menu I do it until I remember where I was wanting to go (if that makes sense to anyone, LoL).
    03-04-09 12:37 PM
    i do this
    its quite fun
    i like opening a new text and just sliding my finger round watching the blue thing follow me
    03-04-09 01:34 PM
    i"ll do this a lot of times when im waiting to recieve a text or email and dont want the screen to turn off
    03-04-09 03:40 PM
    LOL yes I do this.
    03-04-09 03:53 PM
    I do it as well and seems even more now that I have a theme where the icons bounce. Guess it's the little things in life LOL
    03-04-09 05:27 PM
    Sometimes i see the phone just laying there on a desk or table and i just press the screen and turn it on for nothing. Like it's just asking to be touched or something. Then i play with the menu lol
    03-05-09 01:00 AM
    I DO THIS ROFL! sadly they took away the "follow finger" but it is still a little fun. good thing they didn't take the follow finger away from the keyboard.
    03-05-09 01:34 AM
    Does anybody else do this or am i the only one? i find myself doing this alot in the menu when im bored or waiting for something. People probably think im typing fast with one thumb when really all im doing is playing with the pretty icons hahaha I know it sounds dumb. sigh- maybe it's just me. I probably cant do this on the iphone
    Yeah i actually do that a lot. Sometimes people ask me if im typing.
    03-05-09 02:44 PM
    Sometimes i see the phone just laying there on a desk or table and i just press the screen and turn it on for nothing. Like it's just asking to be touched or something. Then i play with the menu lol
    I do this too. The thing is almost constantly in my hand.

I also do a lot of serious work with it. I'm a pharmacy student and have some really useful databases loaded.

I'm definitely a compulsive Storm fondler.
    03-06-09 04:27 PM
    LOL.. Pretty much all day.
    03-07-09 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD