Is anybody else having this problem? Tried batt pull and redid the optimization thing and still no dice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 01:27 AM
    I've never seen a "high quality" option available on my storm. My touch has far better youtube quality than a BB. the stream they send to BB's suck.
    Last edited by dave1812; 06-12-10 at 08:15 PM.
    06-12-10 01:31 AM
    I've never seen a "high quality" option available on my storm. My touch has far better youtube quality than a BB. the stream they send to BB's suck.
    Yup. There's one within the native browser once you run it through an optimization. OP, mine is still there.

06-12-10 01:58 AM
    With the HQ option the videos look preTty good actually. And a touch is only going to work with wifi so what do u do when your out and about? Anyways its still gone idk what happened....its still there when I use opera mini. O well......

06-12-10 02:39 AM
    I think it depends on the video, much like how there's differing quality options on the videos on the full website.
    06-12-10 03:51 AM
    I'm still showing HQ option on mine. Annoying Orange in HQ looks mighty fine on this screen!

06-12-10 09:12 AM
    I think it depends on the video, much like how there's differing quality options on the videos on the full website.
    Yes your right but most videos have it. And mine is Still acting stupid.
    +1 on annoying orange....lol nice to see I'm not the only one that watches that stuff

06-12-10 09:32 AM
    Yup. There's one within the native browser once you run it through an optimization. OP, mine is still there.

ah. I'll have to check it out. it's been so long that I've done youtube on a BB, that I wasn't aware there was a hi q option.
    06-12-10 08:15 PM
    I just went to a video that looks great on my touch, then went to the browser on my storm and ran it. looks as horrible as ever. so what's the secret to viewing youtube videos in decent quality on our storms?
    06-12-10 08:20 PM
    I've lost my HQ also. It seems it was sometime yesterday.

Dave look here
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/op...get-hq-440838/
    06-12-10 08:39 PM
    thanks, SA! I was just about to repost that as i lost my HQ option too. clearing my cache and running it again fixed mine.
    Last edited by SolidOrange; 06-12-10 at 09:03 PM.
    06-12-10 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD