This is not the same post as the other "hiding icons." I checked. What I was wondering was; is there a way to hide the 8 icons I have showing at the bottom of my screen, until I touch the screen? The idea is when my phone isn't in use I would like the icons to go away. Sort of like a screen saver. It's a BB Storm 2, 9550.

Thanks,

Scott
    05-20-10 12:59 PM
    Look for a 3rd party theme that has a sliding dock. There are many themes available out there that will do what you want. There isn't a setting or way to change the theme you have now though.

This is the theme I use, it doesn't have a sliding dock, but has "hotspots" that you can click to open your most used apps. I love these kind of themes because it really shows off your wallpaper.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f177/fr...ockoff-466496/
    05-20-10 01:08 PM
    WJD's 6 themes has it as well. Yeah you'll need to browse the themes because there are a lot out there with it and many variations of it. A lot of free ones too.
    05-20-10 02:41 PM
    WJD's 6 themes has it as well. Yeah you'll need to browse the themes because there are a lot out there with it and many variations of it. A lot of free ones too.
    Off topic, but maybe you could help me out. I have the same theme and when I started using it I noticed that I lost my saved messages file. I can't find it any where. Coming from the S1, I am new to themes. The file is there when I am on the stock theme. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 06:03 PM
    I've been using BeDroid for a while and loving it.
    Has two hidden docks on the homescreen, couple hidden hotspots and comes with some handy apps built-in (hidden Google search bar, stop turning and a super handy about screen)

It's on sale right now: BeDroid - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    05-20-10 06:11 PM
    Off topic, but maybe you could help me out. I have the same theme and when I started using it I noticed that I lost my saved messages file. I can't find it any where. Coming from the S1, I am new to themes. The file is there when I am on the stock theme. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Go into your applications folder and press the BB key, then select show all. Every theme I've installed has that hidden in there by default. Hopefully tours doesn't prove me wrong lol
    05-21-10 12:24 AM
    Go into your applications folder and press the BB key, then select show all. Every theme I've installed has that hidden in there by default. Hopefully tours doesn't prove me wrong lol
    Awesome!! That was it. Thanks. This is exactly why I love Crackberry.
    05-21-10 02:55 PM
    SO what your looking for is a theme that has the icons hidden and then appear when you touch them correct?
    05-21-10 04:54 PM
    Awesome!! That was it. Thanks. This is exactly why I love Crackberry.
    No problem I don't know everything but there is one or two things I can help with lol
    05-23-10 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD