In common with most if not all storm users I am always looking for ways to get more battery life. In this aim I wonder if anyone has any thoughts on the following? Does hiding icons have any impact on battery life? I am thinking not but am open to other peoples thoughts on this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 11:13 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/gu...better-144849/

there are some thoughts, but if you just take a glance over at the Tips section of the forums you'll find more than enough thoughts on the matter.
    02-25-09 11:33 AM
    I don't think it affects battery life. But I like hiding as I feel the phone is snappier when I only have 3 rows showing.

(this means there is no need to scroll in either vertical or horizontal mode)
    02-25-09 11:39 AM
    Ditto. The icons I never use get hidden and I put the ones I use into specific folders of about 8 in each one and it seems to run smoother.
    02-27-09 08:36 PM
    Ditto. The icons I never use get hidden and I put the ones I use into specific folders of about 8 in each one and it seems to run smoother.
    There was a lot posted on this a few months ago, but I agree with the above, the phone seems snappier when fewer icons are showing. I don't remember anything about better battery life.
    02-27-09 10:11 PM
    What firmware are you using?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD