I know hidden today is part of themes... But my issue is occurring with every theme I use, so I'm posting in the general s2 forums. ...

The today area or hidden today for calendar only shows calendar events that are linked with my Facebook. (if I make an event on my calendar under my email it will not appear in the today area).

Also... Is there any way to get rid of the Facebook calendar? The birthdays popping up on my hidden today is really annoying. (oh... And I did uncheck the email sync in the facebook app already...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by SaMaster14; 04-21-10 at 11:33 PM.
    04-21-10 11:24 PM
    [QUOTE=SaMaster14;5022704]I know hidden today is part of themes... But my issue is occurring with every theme I use, so I'm posting in the general s2 forums. ...

The today area or hidden today for calendar only shows calendar events that are linked with my Facebook. (if I make an event on my calendar under my email it will not appear in the today area).

Also... Is there any way to get rid of the Facebook calendar? The birthdays popping up on my hidden today is really annoying. (oh... And I did uncheck the email sync in the facebook app already...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Click on your calendar icon>BB button>options>then click on email addy you don't want to show>on "display reminders" change to "NO"> reboot your phone.
    Hope this helps.
    04-22-10 06:11 AM
    options>advanced options>defalt services>chagne calendar to the one you want
    04-22-10 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD