Hello every one
    I need some help. I went to properties on a picture there was a option that said hide but above that it said remove able then under that it said geo and then hidden I checked hidden and then close. Poof picture gone and can't find it or unhide it. Can someone please help. Thank you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 07:59 AM
    Go to the main Media screen, bring up the menu and select Explore, navigate to the folder where your picture "was", bring up the menu and select Show Hidden. All the files will show up (although slightly dimmed). This also works with an entire folder. I have a folder (had to set it to hidden on the PC) that I keep all my "hidden" stuff in. That way I don't have to hide each individual file. The cool thing is that when you exit out of "Explore", all the files/folders go back to being hidden without you having to reset the "Show Hidden" menu item. Have fun!
    12-12-08 08:06 AM
    Go to the main Media screen, bring up the menu and select Explore, navigate to the folder where your picture "was", bring up the menu and select Show Hidden. All the files will show up (although slightly dimmed). This also works with an entire folder. I have a folder (had to set it to hidden on the PC) that I keep all my "hidden" stuff in. That way I don't have to hide each individual file. The cool thing is that when you exit out of "Explore", all the files/folders go back to being hidden without you having to reset the "Show Hidden" menu item. Have fun!
    Hello
    Thank you for responding back so quick. I don't see an explore option.

12-12-08 08:19 AM
    From the Home screen, select the Media "button". From the next screen - the main Media screen with Music, Video, Ringtones, Pictures and Voice Notes at the bottom - bring up the menu. The 3rd menu option from the top is Explore.
    12-12-08 08:26 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That should do it.
    12-12-08 08:30 AM
    I wish the Hide picture option worked on my Pearl!!!
    12-12-08 08:38 AM
    From the Home screen, select the Media "button". From the next screen - the main Media screen with Music, Video, Ringtones, Pictures and Voice Notes at the bottom - bring up the menu. The 3rd menu option from the top is Explore.
    Thank you
    I found it
    You guys kick ****

12-12-08 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD