So, I have an email account that I'm all paranoid about and don't want anyone to be able to see. However, it would be super convenient to have it on my phone! . So, I've set it up for my phone and figured out the (super cool) way of hiding things and then doing show all, etc. Yep, kind of a BlackBerry beginner.

BUT, what I'm wondering is if there is a way to keep the messages from my hidden account from showing up in the main Messages folder. Obviously I can't just get rid of this folder but I'd like to be able to just check my hidden email rather than have to delete a message every time I recieve or send one.

Thanks!
    02-10-09 07:43 PM
    I've never heard of a way of doing this. Your best bet might be to just hide your main message folder and the one you want hidden, and check your other email boxes individually. Show the hidden box when you want to check it. Note though that when you have a new message in the hidden box though, you may appear to have a phantom message that won't show up in the other boxes.
    02-10-09 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD