hi everyone nice site you have here just a quick question is there anywhere else i can download need for speed shift 3d ?
    ive tryed on BB site but it says my phone is not supported and network for the game so am i screwed ?

thanks Adam

oh i have a blackberry 9520
    07-19-10 03:17 AM
    Sorry, I can't answer your question, but welcome to CrackBerry; we are always happy to have friends from "Down Under!" Hope you enjoy your S2!
    07-19-10 08:13 AM
    hi everyone nice site you have here just a quick question is there anywhere else i can download need for speed shift 3d ?
    ive tryed on BB site but it says my phone is not supported and network for the game so am i screwed ?

thanks Adam

oh i have a blackberry 9520
    Yea if your device isn't supported you're not going to be able to play it.
    07-19-10 08:19 AM
    Yea if your device isn't supported you're not going to be able to play it.
    It's not the device that's not supported (NFS works great on the S2), it's that at the moment one can only download free apps from App World in Australia not paid.

Sorry Afrofroggy, but it appears the game is only available through App World which leaves you SOL.
    07-19-10 12:27 PM
    It's not the device that's not supported (NFS works great on the S2), it's that at the moment one can only download free apps from App World in Australia not paid.

Sorry Afrofroggy, but it appears the game is only available through App World which leaves you SOL.
    No wonder people hate RIM . I don't blame people if they leave for an Android or Iphone . It's a CrapWorld indeed.
    07-19-10 12:38 PM
    i wish that crackberry would add need for speed shift 3d to there game app selection ? i got tank recon and works sweet from there apps
    07-23-10 05:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD