Ok yesterday i had no real issues. but this morning im have a big issue thats kinda annoying me to no end. the typing has become very very laggy. i mean i cant type a whole sentence and it takes a while for it to show up. thats really the only slow issue. the other minor one is i hit the lock key and it takes awhile for it to lock.

but i need help with why the type is going so slow. yesterday it was find id hit a key and it would show up and i could type fairly quick. now its has a 4-5 sec delay for a letter to show up.

please help.
    11-26-08 10:10 AM
    Are you closing your apps after use? e.g. the Browser, Google Maps, etc..
    11-26-08 10:20 AM
    how do check to see if you have apps open. i dont see any icons saying i have anything open, is there a way to close all at once. well i took the battery out and now its working like normal. this phone is so much more complicated then my treo 700p. i like it just gettting used to it.
    11-26-08 10:28 AM
    Hold the Menu button and a "Switch Applications" box will appear. These are all your recently visited programs. There are some that will always be there for example: Home, Call Log, Browser, Messages, about 5 or so depending what you use often. If you see anything there for example a game that you played, switch to it and "Close" the program by going to Menu>Close OR you can simply hit the Escape (Arrow) button.

Key thing is remember to "Escape" out of a program instead of just hitting the "End Call" button.

Let me know if you have any questions.
    11-26-08 10:48 AM
    Do this set the touch screen as follows Key Rate fast tap interval 100 hover period 100 swipe sensitivity high (6)
    11-26-08 10:50 AM
    thanks alot guys, like i said coming from my treo 700p to this phone was a big difference, but its very fun and getting used to it is fun. thanks for the help if i need anything ill just post it up. thanks again.
    11-26-08 11:13 AM
    Glad I can help!
    11-26-08 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD