Do you still have to pay for VZ Nav and VVM once deleted from your phone? I'd like to cancel those service charges because I deleted those apps off my phone as well.

Btw, what's the cheapest plan VZW offers with the 9530?

Thanks,
    DG
    11-24-08 10:51 PM
    the cheapest plane if its you alone is about .. 90 bucks ... and no you dont have to pay for them .. delete them ..you wont regret it ! it runs waaaaay better
    11-24-08 10:53 PM
    Do you still have to pay for VZ Nav and VVM once deleted from your phone? I'd like to cancel those service charges because I deleted those apps off my phone as well.

Btw, what's the cheapest plan VZW offers with the 9530?

Thanks,
    DG
    You need to go onto your account & remove them as features or call CS to do it.

Plans, I'll defer that questions to someone else.
    11-24-08 10:54 PM
    Thank you kindly gents.

But I'll be honest with you fellows, I didn't see that much of a difference. I'm having a really rotten feeling that my storm was made on a Fri, rather than a Mon. =)

Made in Canada btw... Dunno if that makes a difference.
    11-24-08 11:00 PM
    you COULD get a vwz plan for $70.. not 90, but youd have no text msgs. mine is 89.99 450 min, unlimited txt / email / date etc
    11-24-08 11:12 PM
    are you sure you deleted them right ?? and deleted the app and not just the icon ?
    11-24-08 11:14 PM
    Sooks - i'm going to bother you on this thread since you disappeared on the other one.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sooks
    yes . just touch the number , hit either the green button or bberry button go to menu and call

Sooks - a little more help here if you can... This is not working for me. I have the person saved as a contact, so there is no number. It says Callback number: NAME (Mobile), but i cannot click on that. If i hit the green button, i get my call menu. If i hit the MENU, i dont get a call option.

This is driving me crazy. Ill try a battery pull. Anything im doing wrong here?
    11-24-08 11:18 PM
    you COULD get a vwz plan for $70.. not 90, but youd have no text msgs. mine is 89.99 450 min, unlimited txt / email / date etc
    That I can live with. I tried to switch plans, I deleted Nav, VVM and ringback tones but it still showed up on my account before I was supposed to finalize it. I won't confirm it until those bs"Features" come off the contract.
    11-24-08 11:26 PM
    are you sure you deleted them right ?? and deleted the app and not just the icon ?
    Home>Options>Adv. Options>Applications Nav/VVM delete, right? Then reboot?

Btw, I just dropped my storm on a wooden kitchen floor, it's still breathing, however, I'm just now getting my wind back.
    11-24-08 11:29 PM
    Sooks - i'm going to bother you on this thread since you disappeared on the other one.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sooks
    yes . just touch the number , hit either the green button or bberry button go to menu and call

Sooks - a little more help here if you can... This is not working for me. I have the person saved as a contact, so there is no number. It says Callback number: NAME (Mobile), but i cannot click on that. If i hit the green button, i get my call menu. If i hit the MENU, i dont get a call option.

This is driving me crazy. Ill try a battery pull. Anything im doing wrong here?
    This guy makes me homesick..

FORT LEE!
    11-24-08 11:30 PM
    lol... i just msged you back on the other post.. no more post tag . lol
    11-24-08 11:32 PM
    This guy makes me homesick..

FORT LEE!
    Hackensack!! Born and Raised!

Denver, CO for the last 5 years...
    11-24-08 11:36 PM
    jersey send me yourr PIN ill walk yah through it
    11-24-08 11:43 PM