You couldn't be more wrong! I for one am....high tech, don't take the "slow-lane" and stay up on new technology. My hubby on the other hand could care less about techy stuff. To each his own, different strokes for different folks!!!

Just because a new device comes out, doesn't mean it is for everyone I love my Curve, and although I like the thought of the new Storm, I would never want it, as it just doesn't work for me due to beautiful long nails, and a few other reasons that are my personal preferences!
    I was going to ask about the Storm and long nails. Glad to have read your post. I was on the fence about getting the Storm because of my nails. I'm on Verizon, so guess I will either have to buy a Curve now or wait until Verizon gets the Niagara. The Storm does look like a really cool device though. I really like the screen and the size of it. Good luck to all you Storm owners.
    01-08-09 08:32 PM
    Hey, if the Storm is not working out for you, go with the BB that will. The Curve is not a bad phone.
    01-08-09 08:35 PM
    honestly here? the curve sucks. it's old, it has an old, unappealing style and the screen isnt even sharp. if you arent happy with the storm, sell it on ebay and wait for the CDMA bold or Javelin. How you could ever go back to curve after using the storm blows my mind...
    01-08-09 08:53 PM
    After much thought, I'm switching back to my trusty Curve tomorrow. So much more efficient and reliable. I was so excited about the Storm and gave it some time but I think it needs at least a few more months for serious software upgrades,etc. I updated to the.85 OS version but still so many bugs! Also, i just can't deal with a camera that takes forever to take a photo. I find for my business, the touch screen typing is just too hit and miss sadly. And the battery sucks. Beautiful phone though. I am hoping for the best of both worlds with the Niagra i guess.
    01-08-09 08:58 PM
    honestly here? the curve sucks. it's old, it has an old, unappealing style and the screen isnt even sharp. if you arent happy with the storm, sell it on ebay and wait for the CDMA bold or Javelin. How you could ever go back to curve after using the storm blows my mind...
    What are you smoking? The curve is an awesome phone. I've had both curve and storm. I wouldn't go back to the storm if it was free. Don't go crawling back to your curve when you screen doesn't click anymore, or your battery dies after a few hours, or whatever else is happening with the storms.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 09:07 PM
    So if im not happy with the storm i should sell it on ebay and wait possibly 6mo or more, with no phone??

genius!
    01-08-09 09:15 PM
    So if im not happy with the storm i should sell it on ebay and wait possibly 6mo or more, with no phone??

genius!
    My exact point, the curve is a fine phone. I chose it over my storm, and honestly I really had no sw/hw issues with the storm. I just realized I really like having a physical keyboard and trackball.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 09:23 PM
    The 8900 is a much better berry than the 95XX IMHO.
    01-08-09 09:42 PM
    If my 3rd Storm gets dust in the screen, I'm going to the Curve or possibly the iPhone if AT&T's coverage is good in my area. I really like the Storm, but dirt in the display after 2 weeks shows that the build quality is ****ty and cheap.
    01-08-09 10:14 PM
    Well i just thought before you did you can read my review, it might help you decide!

Im not bashing the storm at all, so dont get worried ... i just laid out the facts as i saw them, and i hope it helps people decide if switching to the curve is better for them, or should they stick it out with the storm.

Anyhow, check it out let me know if you have questions:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/rev...-sorry-132520/
    Heck no, had the curve, great phone but no comparison to the storm.
    01-08-09 10:47 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD