I download this last night and I like **** yeah before it was done I am always on my xbox if not on my blacberry or computer! But when it was done I try to add gamertags it says "please verify gamertag and try agan" is there some I did wrong or has any had this problem please help!
    03-04-09 09:14 AM
    This has been a problem in the past but the new update was supposed to fix it. Go into options - advanced - applications - highlight xberry click on the bb button and disable compatablilty mode.
    And see if that works. The other thing I noticed was make sure your gamertag is exact! Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 09:21 AM
    Have you guys had any problems with xberry live rebooting your blackberry??
    When ever I hit number lock, it causes my storm to reboot.
    03-04-09 09:29 AM
    It was turned off when I installed becuase it was looking funny on my storm so I looked it up and turned it off then I just turned it on then turned it off agan thinking that might work still nothing and I even tryed my own name still the same thing!
    03-04-09 09:30 AM
    you guys need to read the website...He is only giving access to people who have donated money for him to keep the servers up..if you didnt donate, you wont be able to access his servers....So if you want to use this program...open up your wallets....
    03-04-09 09:35 AM
    I don't need to read his website because I don't use it lol. I took it off back when it was free due to it slowing my bb to a crawl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 09:39 AM
    Yeah I read that and was going to donate but not untill it worked I guess I sould just do that then my problems would be over! I was thinking that was why I thought I would ask becuase I was thinking too that it would say some thing else then to verify the gamertag if I had to pay rofl! Thankz for the info!!!!
    03-04-09 09:55 AM
    Has anyone donated to this guy and got a workin app, I would love to have this?
    03-10-09 07:56 PM
    It would be awesome if he could somehow offer up a trial....
    03-10-09 09:42 PM
    My brother donated, and was able to use it...

It's a great app, but the guy didn't know 18,xxx + people were gonna download it. lol Hence why it now has a price tag attached...
    03-10-09 11:09 PM
    How much does he want? I wish there was another Xbox Live app?
    03-11-09 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD