I've downloaded the 5.3 version of Xberry live and can't add any gamertags. It keeps saying to verify it. I know a lot of people are having this problem. I've tried almost everything including disabling compatability mode. Any help would be appreciated.
    02-16-09 11:32 AM
    5.3 worked for me...but I read on his blog that some people were still having trouble..uninstall...check your applications and make sure you have 5.3 installed. I installed 5.3 and it left 5.2 so that might be your issue too
    02-16-09 11:37 AM
    yeah. i've uninstalled this thing like 5 times and reinstalled it and it still wont work. I'm wondering if my configuration is wrong. I have the connection mode set to BIS (default). IS this what yours is set to?
    02-16-09 11:42 AM
    yeah. i've uninstalled this thing like 5 times and reinstalled it and it still wont work. I'm wondering if my configuration is wrong. I have the connection mode set to BIS (default). IS this what yours is set to?
    02-16-09 11:55 AM
    How do you get xberry live to link to your gamer tag?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 12:37 PM
    How do you get xberry live to link to your gamer tag?

It doesn't link to your gamertag. You have to manually add in your friends. This is by developer design because he doesn't want to pass Windows Live Credentials through his app.
    02-16-09 12:42 PM
    I've downloaded the 5.3 version of Xberry live and can't add any gamertags. It keeps saying to verify it. I know a lot of people are having this problem. I've tried almost everything including disabling compatability mode. Any help would be appreciated.
    When my problems started a few days ago, I updated to 5.3. That worked for 1/2 day or so... now nothing.
    02-16-09 12:52 PM
    I've heard the developer is having some issues...
    02-16-09 01:41 PM
    Yeah I have my settings set the same exact way but still doesn't work

02-16-09 07:48 PM
    Ok, so I just checked the developers site (jxl.me) and he says he is now charging for the service. He ranted about no one donating to him.

02-16-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD