Help! I am a new blackberry user....i recently upgraded and i am unable to save my game in word mole. The keyboard pops up and i cannot get it to go away...so i am unable to click save...i have to exit every time. any suggestions would be appreciated. (I am also not great with "computer" stuff, so i would need instruction). Thanks, Joy
    04-13-10 06:58 PM
    Welcome! My girlfriend plays WordMole constantly and I will ask her to demonstrate how she saves a game. Might be a couple of hours unless someone else has a quicker answer. I'll keep an eye on it, if I see you didn't get an answer I will post here when she gets home.
    04-13-10 07:13 PM
    Swipe your finger from the center top of the keyboard down to the middle of the bottom of the keyboard, this will hide the keyboard. For example place your finger on the Ty key and quickly swipeDown to the bn key . Don't press just swipe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-10 05:08 AM
    Swipe your finger from the center top of the keyboard down to the middle of the bottom of the keyboard, this will hide the keyboard. For example place your finger on the Ty key and quickly swipeDown to the bn key . Don't press just swipe

THANK YOU! I was looking for a fix to this as well. Who knew it was this simple?
    04-14-10 09:19 AM
    thank you!!!!
    04-14-10 09:58 AM
    I have the 9700 and in all the 4 OS upgrades I have had on my fone, the multiplayer option never displays any people to play with.
    Help!:S

05-14-10 03:59 PM
    Hey......find this word on word mole. MISUNDERSTANDING
    05-14-10 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD