device.
    I have a friend who has a vzw 8830
    the graphics were nice but it
    seemed that my web response was faster.
    Oh are there any third party apps to
    clean up old files after you delete; reclaim
    memory etc.
    Please advise; I am seriously leaning to the
    storm if for nothing else the screen size.
    Ok the asthetics; and compared to the iphone
    this is probably a real computer.
    Thanks
    S1
    10-02-08 09:34 AM
    we dont know exactly how the interaction with the browser will function. those that know cannot say yet, but zooming should be a given, just not sure how it's implemented as far as buttons/finger presses/etc.
    10-02-08 10:47 AM
    Thanks; will I notice a big difference in the os as opposed to a win mobile device.
    S1
    10-02-08 10:54 AM
    Thanks; will I notice a big difference in the os as opposed to a win mobile device.
    S1
    Yes you will notice a big difference. RIM OS are very simple and straight to the point. This OS is different than any previous OS's but still the same. I would say this browser is as good as the Iphones. I;ve been using the device(9500) for two weks now and although I'm not really a fan of touch, I love this device. I believe you will find the RIM OS to be much more stable than that of Winmo.
    10-02-08 11:02 AM
    Great; thanks................
    There more I look at the Storm; the more
    I want it. I not really a business user but I do like the capabilities of getting work e-mail if necessary. The res should be pretty nice. I also use my phone for games as well.
    S1
    10-02-08 11:35 AM
    Yes you will notice a big difference. RIM OS are very simple and straight to the point. This OS is different than any previous OS's but still the same. I would say this browser is as good as the Iphones. I;ve been using the device(9500) for two weks now and although I'm not really a fan of touch, I love this device. I believe you will find the RIM OS to be much more stable than that of Winmo.
    So you're saying the 4.7 OS is stable in the Storm?
    10-02-08 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD