Tone it down folks! No personal attacks!

I also STRONGLY discourage insurance fraud. Try the dissemble and clean, and try the rice trick, that is, turn off the phone (it should be LEFT off from now until you deal with it), and place it in a bag of uncooked rice to draw out the moisture. Wait a couple days.
    04-27-09 05:18 PM
    What?!?!?! Your storm didn't come with this technology? haha, you must have an old one..

04-27-09 06:55 PM
    Just wait until your screen dries out underneath and you cant see it anymore. Then call into care and tell them your phone stopped working. They'll ship out a refurb for you (if available) but make sure you can not SEE any moisture type anything on the front of your phone and make sure your stickers arent turned
    04-27-09 07:46 PM
    Put in a tupperware bowl filled with rice and snap the lid closed. Pull the battery first if you haven't done so already. It worked for me
    04-27-09 08:21 PM
    I spilled water on my storm 2 days ago and the screen stopped working. I took it home, took the battery out and put the storm in rice. The next morning it worked although the screen was a little "cloudy" looking. Today the screen is almost back to normal.
    05-14-09 12:09 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD