Hello, I looked but couldn't find an answer.

I charged my phone all last night and it only got to half way through, meaning it only got half charged. Also the phone was quite warm throughout the 7-8 hours that I was at work, and in which the battery died completely; and without any use at all. I did 2 battery pulls to see if it would do something and all programs were completely closed, didn't open a single program after 2 battery pull (quickpull).

Now is charging and seens to be stucked at 3/4 of the charge. Any ideas?

Also if necessary how could I downgrade the phone, can I install .75 on my PC and then run apploader or DM? And where could I download .75 from?

Thanks,
    JA

NOTE: OS Version .114 Hybrid v2
    03-29-09 05:34 PM
    I guess not one person has an idea
    03-29-09 06:42 PM
    Are you charging using an outlet or via usb connection to your computer. Charging via your computer takes a whole lot longer than using an outlet but 7-8 hrs should be more than enough either way.

Sounds to me like you might have a defective battery, if it discharges that quickly, VZW should replace it for you.
    03-29-09 06:50 PM
    Are you charging using an outlet or via usb connection to your computer. Charging via your computer takes a whole lot longer than using an outlet.

Sounds to me like you might have a defective battery, if it discharges that quickly, VZW should replace it for you.
    I been using the outlet as I leave it charging overnight, but this just happened out of nowhere, it was working fine. I just checked the phone and it looks like it is charged completely.

Do you know how can I get .75? If I need to downgrade in case on having to go to a VZW store

Thanks
    03-29-09 06:52 PM
    I been using the outlet as I leave it charging overnight, but this just happened out of nowhere, it was working fine. I just checked the phone and it looks like it is charged completely.

Do you know how can I get .75? If I need to downgrade in case on having to go to a VZW store

Thanks

I would just call customer service and tell them you are having battery issues, they should send you one but if you feel the need to hit the corp store, you can get .75 from the Verizon website just pick business or personal:

BlackBerry® Software Updates
    03-29-09 07:18 PM
    Thanks.

I also found how to downgrade
    03-29-09 07:28 PM
    I had the same problem with my phone... I was charging it using the outlet over night and then one morning I woke up and the phone wasn't charged completely. And the phone stayed hot for the day... what I did notice though; and I had to have the phone replaced, is that it actually melted.... the charging port that connects to the phone and the actual port on the phone..... I brought it back to the store and they didn't know why it had happened. Just be careful if it is continuing to stay hot through out the day and you're not getting a full charge over night. I would contact Customer Service/even go into the store and see if there is something that they can there.
    03-29-09 08:12 PM
    My phone did that once right after I updated to a new OS. It wouldn't charge and stayed very hot to the touch all day long. It was because the WeatherBug App was searching constantly using GPS to set a location. After I turned off the GPS in WB and set the location manually, did a batt pull, then it was back to normal. Don't know if that helps but worth a check, if you have WB.
    03-29-09 09:16 PM
    03-29-09 10:08 PM
    Stop running Hybrids made by people with no experience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 10:18 PM
    Right now I got the Crackman Hybrid v3, that uses the 113 radio. Hope the OS is not messing up the battery.

Right now is fully charged and regular temp, I'll make sure to keep attention I don't want part of my phone to melt
    03-29-09 10:21 PM
    Another example why Im patiently waiting an official release

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 11:00 PM
    Sounds like the battery is fried.
    03-29-09 11:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD