weatherbug will never find my location. i have blackberry maps and that works great. weatherbug will just never locate me.

also another question...isnt weatherbug suppose to have radar maps in it?

thanks in advance
    03-01-09 08:26 PM
    Make sure that you have your gps set to Location On and not E911. Also try using the app outside or near a window. Sometimes the gps has a hard time locking onto satellites while indoors. To access radar, press the icon that looks like a map. Then press the 3rd icon that looks like 3 yellow notes. Finally press the 2nd option for radar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 09:08 PM
    I had this same problem...I no longer use Weatherbug as of yesterday though. Sometimes when it would try to get my location it would randomly restart so I decided that I would just set it to a location. Also it would take atleast a couple of minutes to get my location while outside and anywhere up to 5-10 minutes while sitting in my apartment or other building.
    03-01-09 09:45 PM
    Weatherbug had the same problem with mine. Location finding was very spotty at best and I also found it to be a memory leaker. Removed it. When I just go to the web browser and open the Verizon home page and click on Weather ... voila ... Weatherbug is what they use but you have to pop in your Zip Code wherever you are to get local forecasts. I can do that 10 times faster than Weatherbuggy can find my location on it's own.
    03-01-09 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD