I briefly searched the forum, and came up empty. I'm trying to add a mobile number. Not sure how to do it.

I've tried to put a space between the two numbers, which didn't work (it just showed it as two separate number w a space in between). I've put it in as Home 2, and tried to change it once entered to no avail. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
    02-24-09 03:09 PM
    There's an entry that says MOBILE.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 03:12 PM
    Seriously? If Mobile is already used..... That's what the post impled. Why would I need to ADD one? Probably because the first one is filled..... Just an idea. Sorry to be rude, but really, could you be any more condescending?
    02-24-09 03:54 PM
    aaah, so you want to add 2 mobile numbers for this one contact....I can't seem to find a way to do that...I usually add them to "Other" and put a note in saying "Other = second mobile"
    02-24-09 04:19 PM
    Adding a second mobile can't be done

Sorrry
    02-24-09 04:29 PM
    Am I missing something here? Does it really matter which slot you put the mobile number as long as it is a slot for phone number?

Yes, I agree that the contact list is very poorly designed. Mico$oft Outlook has done a much better job on this regard. BB has forgotten that in these days and age, people have more mobile numbers than work numbers and home numbers combined. They should definitely add a mobile2 slot. And they should also include a place for your spouse and children. In fact, the spouse and children slots should link you to the contact information of your spouse and children. A simple link ID can do the trick.

02-24-09 04:45 PM
    Thanks for the replies. Makes perfect sense, and now I don't feel as dumb as I first thought.
    02-24-09 10:00 PM
    Am I missing something here? Does it really matter which slot you put the mobile number as long as it is a slot for phone number?

Yes, I agree that the contact list is very poorly designed. Mico$oft Outlook has done a much better job on this regard. BB has forgotten that in these days and age, people have more mobile numbers than work numbers and home numbers combined. They should definitely add a mobile2 slot. And they should also include a place for your spouse and children. In fact, the spouse and children slots should link you to the contact information of your spouse and children. A simple link ID can do the trick.

Does it matter? No, not really, but me being the anal retentive OCD ****** that I am, it gives me a tiny sense of order and organization when I see a 2nd mobile number as it really is.
    02-24-09 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD