Well actually i haven't tried it but i had two of my friend tell me if you do a custom ring tone to an individual person, that when you put your phone on silence that the ring tone still rings if that person call or message you. Any one know how to fix that??

Another question. Does your top button on your storms work?? the silence one?? There's no confirmation if its active or not on mine when i press it and it doesn't do anything. I manually press the speaker icon and choose my profile.

Thanks GUYS AND GIRLS
    03-17-09 03:58 AM
    what OS are you running? I've had custom ringtones for people and my silent or vibrate function is fine since .103. As for the Mute key, I press it to stop my phone from ringing in holster.
    03-17-09 04:07 AM
    my silent and vibrate is also like urs i just created a new profile and made all the stuff to vibrate and called it true vibrate
    03-17-09 04:29 AM
    You need to hold the mute key for about 3 seconds and it sets profile to vibrate only.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 08:54 AM
    I did the same to get around this. I set two custom profiles. A night one where I will only hear the phone. Nothing else makes noise or vibrates. And a work one which is a true vibrate. Works like a charm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD