Quick question, when im trying to type and make a mistake is it just me or really hard to go back and highlight a letter... Also y and how is it that sometimes I can go back and drag the blue highlight back????
    12-23-08 12:16 AM
    yah its kinda unresponsive at times it seems...hopefully they fix it in future releases with easier drag/correction
    12-23-08 12:17 AM
    What is the correct method for doing the drag/correction thing. When I'm in my browser I make the most mistakes, especially when I'm signing in for different sites, is it possible to make corrections then?
    12-23-08 01:48 AM
    What is the correct method for doing the drag/correction thing. When I'm in my browser I make the most mistakes, especially when I'm signing in for different sites, is it possible to make corrections then?
    Yes...
    Lightly touch your finger to the left or right of the line the cursor is in.
    once the cursor turns into a box you can move it by sliding your finger left or right up or down.
    it takes a little practice...but it works nice once you get the hang of it

EDIT: to change how much time it takes to turn into a box you can change the hover period.

100 is the fastest...1000 is the slowest. it is in options/screen/keyboard/scroll to bottom
    Last edited by neolantis; 12-23-08 at 01:58 AM.
    12-23-08 01:53 AM
    touch your finger on the screen on the sentence... DO NOT CLICK though... the cursor will turn into a white box... after it does you can rub your finger left, right, up, down, to navigate through and make corrections as needed.
    12-23-08 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD