Still rocking the S1 without any issues except battery life on heavy usage days. Have been tempted to upgrade to S2 but am holding out for word on the S3.
    04-15-10 01:28 PM
    i got lucky enough that i talked to the local rep when i got an s1 replaced and got an s2, no contract renewal etc just straight warranty replacement...

definitely get an s2...yeah...do it
    04-15-10 02:36 PM
    i got lucky enough that i talked to the local rep when i got an s1 replaced and got an s2, no contract renewal etc just straight warranty replacement...

definitely get an s2...yeah...do it
    Oh that's cool that they did that for you. So? how do you like the bottom buttons being part of the touch screen? That's really what my main concern was... I may go ahead and upgrade to the S2 in July.
    04-15-10 02:51 PM
    Well I just got my S2 and I have to say what a difference from the S1. Well for me anyway. The memory...I was impressed, it'll do. Better than the 18 or so MB I was barely hanging on to with the Storm 1. I was already used to typing on the the touch screen but this one is better, more responsive, seems to be less room for error.

I do have some questions for anyone that has the S2 and can help me out. Is there no longer a function to lock the screen, have a missed something? And that battery door, I can feel it move when I'm holding the phone and typing. Maybe I didn't put it back on right after installing the battery? Any suggestions?
    04-15-10 05:14 PM
    The battery door is hit and miss. Sometimes it's tight and snug, sometimes it isn't. Depends on the phone, not the door.

the lock function does still work, what OS are you running?
    04-16-10 12:07 AM
    The power button at the top of the phone will lock the screen (one quick press)

The battery door is loose on some phones (mine seems to be ok) I've heard some guys getting good results from putting a little tape on the inside of the door.
    04-16-10 12:24 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD