i am currently on 4.7.0.141 i was wonderin if thats good enough for me...i am new to this and the storm is my first BB..i have tried to read and understand but its hard....can someone help me? whats the diff. between official and leaked updates? also what about hybrid updates? keep in mind i am on t-mobile.. and im a noob lol sorry ...thanks in advance
    05-15-09 06:09 PM
    141 is the latest leak for 9530 so I guess its good enough. Difference between official and leaked is one has been officially released by a carrier (official) and a leak is the same OS but b4 official release. There are countless threads on this so please take the time and read the noob and OS threads.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 07:20 PM
    141 is the latest leak for 9530 so I guess its good enough. Difference between official and leaked is one has been officially released by a carrier (official) and a leak is the same OS but b4 official release. There are countless threads on this so please take the time and read the noob and OS threads.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1 on that and here is the a link, but you can find it at the top of the forum.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/n0...source-213706/
    05-15-09 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD