hey everyone. I'm going on a business trip in a few hours and my storm just started rebooting this morning.. it won't stop. I tried hooking it up to my computer and desktop manager doesn't see it. It doesnt boot long enough to be recognized. Is there a certain key combination to hold so it boots in a safe mode or something so I can at least reinstall the OS?

Please help me!!!!
    THANKS!
    03-30-09 09:18 AM
    hey everyone. I'm going on a business trip in a few hours and my storm just started rebooting this morning.. it won't stop. I tried hooking it up to my computer and desktop manager doesn't see it. It doesnt boot long enough to be recognized. Is there a certain key combination to hold so it boots in a safe mode or something so I can at least reinstall the OS?

Please help me!!!!
    THANKS!
    To answer your question just hold the back button while your phone is starting up. This will start your phone un safe mode and disables all third party applications. Hopefully you can figure out what app is causing the random reboots.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 09:33 AM
    What OS and apps are you running?
    03-30-09 09:33 AM
    holding back didn't work. I'm running 103. I have my old pearl that I'm upgrading to the latest OS, and I think I'll have to deal with it when i get back.
    03-30-09 09:41 AM
    .114 V3 would be the best way to go. It's very stable. I had a lot of problems with .103 with random reboots and it hanging on apps.
    03-30-09 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD