Ive had a problem with my screen. In particular...the sensor acts up here and there.

-It freezes...yet my hard buttons still work and still goes from landscape to portrait fairly quickly.

-When its frozen, I cant click any boxes or anywhere on the screen. The clock and phone still works....calls, sms, etc...

-At times I am able to hover on the first 3 boxes...but not the 4th (same row)

-After reboot, It works for a while then goes back to the same problem.

I upgraded to .148(which is great btw) because I thought it was an OS problem...nope. Still happens...

Anyone else share the same pain?

Please Help!

Thanks in advance...
    05-27-09 10:52 PM
    Those are some pretty big issues...if they've been going across multiple software builds and you've master reset the device that pretty much eliminates the software, so that leaves one thing...hardware. Which unfortunately there is only one fix...a replacement.
    05-27-09 10:55 PM
    whats master reset?
    05-27-09 11:01 PM
    Search master reset with thread titles and there are lots of pieces on it. It's in security settings but I can't find it at this second cause my little fella is off. If you've been going to different OS' it's most likely something that it's going to be fixed on that device.
    05-27-09 11:17 PM
    Master Reset didnt work...UGH...
    05-29-09 12:24 AM
    It's sounds to me like a hardware issue, there might be something with the screen sensor because of either water or humidity. I have seen a few of these come across my table and haven't been able to remedy it with any software tweaks. I either had to replace the screen or instruct them doing a phone swap might be there best bet.
    05-29-09 12:26 AM
    Sounds like sensors gone bad. Either that, or your OS cannot register the sensors because of it, and if that includes all OS's, which = hardware issue anyway.
    Phone replacement will fix the issue. Or at least should fix the sensoring.
    05-29-09 12:34 AM
    Downgrade to factory OS call VZW and have them send you a new one.
    05-29-09 12:38 AM
    Serious Issues????

Not Really......

Being diagnosed with HIV is a serious issue! Your phone not working.....not so much!!!
    05-29-09 05:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD