For some reason yesterday my ringtones stopped working for EVERYTHING. No idea why. Can someone help me out with this. I'm on .99.
    02-05-09 08:08 PM
    haha...

figured first thing you guys would ask is if I've done a battery pull, so I did one. Fixed the problem.
    02-05-09 08:13 PM
    Amazazing.
    02-05-09 08:14 PM
    hahaha...I can see you lookin like dude in your pic when you posted that. Anyways, I forgot that I phone took a pretty hard fall yesterday. I was at Knotts Berry Farm so I couldn't react the way I wanted to, but yeah...that probably had something to do with it.
    02-05-09 08:22 PM
    For some reason yesterday my ringtones stopped working for EVERYTHING. No idea why. Can someone help me out with this. I'm on .99.
    I have the same problem once in a while on mine. I know you did this from your second post, but restarting the phone was the only way I found to fix the problem until the next time it happens. Install a program like Soft Reset so you don't have to remove the battery to reboot.
    02-05-09 08:39 PM
    Thanks. Downloaded soft reset. At least I won't have to take my battery out now. Not like I have to do many battery pulls anywya though.
    02-05-09 09:34 PM
    this was a bug on .90 too for me...very frustrating...would especially happen with the BBenhanced tones for me...also check to see if your media card has the BBThumbs file...deleting that use to help.
    02-05-09 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD