Okay, I have a Blackberry Storm 1 for Verizon Wireless. I need a replacement because the red end button on the front has torn off, Its always losing service, etc. When I went to submit my form to asurion, It said its going to be 89.00. I thought you got one replacement for free or for 50.00? Am I mistaken? or what? Please help me.
    06-23-10 04:49 AM
    The free replacement is usually if it falls under the extended warranty (bring to store), if you're filing through Asurion there is a deductible associated.
    06-23-10 06:12 AM
    I got a replacement Storm awhile back and it was $50.00. I think you can only file two times within a 12 month period....
    06-23-10 08:02 AM
    Okay, I have a Blackberry Storm 1 for Verizon Wireless. I need a replacement because the red end button on the front has torn off, Its always losing service, etc. When I went to submit my form to asurion, It said its going to be 89.00. I thought you got one replacement for free or for 50.00? Am I mistaken? or what? Please help me.
    You must have signed your contract after they changed the insurance for smartphones. If you bought your Storm on or after 5/17/09, then you have to pay the $89 deductible, as that's when the insurance changed.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/ver...hanges-227625/
    06-23-10 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD