I just bought a storm from someone and he had his email setup on it. I did wipe handheld and it removed everything that he had on it but I'm still receiving his emails. I've also went through setup wizard and tried to setup my email and it didn't work.
    01-17-09 09:44 AM
    menu > setup > email settings > select particular email address you want to delete and click delete.
    01-17-09 09:47 AM
    Mine doesnt' have email settings in the setup it has, setup wizard and setup bluetooth.
    01-17-09 09:54 AM
    options>advanced options>service books

Then delete the email address you want to get rid of.
    01-17-09 10:02 AM
    options>advanced options>service books

Then delete the email address you want to get rid of.

Ok I went there and here is what's in there. Provisioning, otasl, ippp bbimconfig, and wappushconfig and inside of these I didn't see anything about an email.
    01-17-09 10:16 AM
    Mine doesnt' have email settings in the setup it has, setup wizard and setup bluetooth.
    Open the Setup Wizard and the third option is Email Setup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-09 10:43 AM
    If they are not in the service book then they have been deleted and you will need to log into BIS and be sure they are deleted on there.
    http://www.blackberry.com/select/bisdemo/index.htm

As for you not having the icon for email settings in your setup folder you need to click the BB button and in the menu select show all to be sure that it is not hidden.
    01-17-09 10:56 AM
    If they are not in the service book then they have been deleted and you will need to log into BIS and be sure they are deleted on there.

As for you not having the icon for email settings in your setup folder you need to click the BB button and in the menu select show all to be sure that it is not hidden.
    I've hit the bb button and there is no show all, so I would assume that there isn't any hidden. I've had a curve so I know how to hide and see all icons. I'm also missing the browser icon and a few others. Ill try logging in to bis.

I've also tried the email setup and setup my email but it won't do it.
    01-17-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD