Went to install slacker app and it asked me some permission things, so like an ***** I denied email, etc. Now I cannot get e-mails, messages, etc. HELP!!!! How do I go back and reset these??????
    02-17-09 07:24 AM
    I think you just need to go into options -> Advanced -> Applications and change the Slacker permissions..

Slacker shouldn't mess up your e-mail though since the program is only running when YOU want it to be. (That and Slacker shouldn't need to affect email)
    02-17-09 07:26 AM
    ok.......allowed now. Slacker can run, although I am not sure on signing up. (another thread). I just sent myself a test e-mail to myself from computer, so hopefully this will work.
    02-17-09 07:40 AM
    Not getting e-mails yet. Have to go grab the wife's phone to see if I can receive text messaging.
    02-17-09 07:52 AM
    Not getting e-mails yet. Have to go grab the wife's phone to see if I can receive text messaging.
    You can email or text yourself online to test... I don't see how the slacker app would affect your other email. If all else fails try resending your service books from BIS.
    02-17-09 07:56 AM
    Received text.
    02-17-09 08:00 AM
    Just received an e-mail. Not sure what happened. I will definitely be watching this. Thanks.
    02-17-09 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD