The link in the 3rd Party OTA apps thread is NOT valid for the Log Maid application. I've tried googling it and got nowhere. If anyone has a valid link, could they post it here please?

Thanks in advance.
    02-01-09 05:46 PM
    It worked when I downloaded it from there yesterday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-09 06:08 PM
    I'm not sure what link is in the 3rd Party app thread, and I am not about to search, but here ya go- it worked for me today. Hope it works for ya!

http://phrehnck.com/stuff/logMaid.asp

02-01-09 06:23 PM
    Works for me!

02-01-09 07:13 PM
    Logmaid doesn't clear my log like it claims. Seems fishy to me so I uninstalled

02-01-09 07:15 PM
    It doesn't clear them right away...Only once an hour.

Logmaid doesn't clear my log like it claims. Seems fishy to me so I uninstalled

02-01-09 07:44 PM
    I prefer the memory cleaner already installed in the Blackberry OS.

Options>Secruity Options>Memory Cleaner
    02-01-09 10:46 PM
    ^the memory cleaner doesn't delete the logs..I use it all the time.

I also installed Logmaid from the OTA apps thread...it was a 1kb size download and mine never cleaned the log - had to remove it as my log was the same as before and I was having to delete it manually.
    02-02-09 12:03 AM
    The Terminator franchise is what got me interested in the movies in the first place. The first was a suspenseful cyberpunk thriller, and the second became my favorite movie of all time. The third fell short of intelligence but still solid nonetheless, and the TV series was a good addition to the franchise. Nearing the end of May, the fourth and latest film addition of the beloved sci-fi franchise will open, and viewers are in for a sheer summer spectacle.
    dude i think this guy's a bot or something or he's got a virus of somesort on his pc, he's mentioned this on the front storm forums...its not even related to cb...
    06-05-09 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD