I have a Blackberry 9530 unlocked running on T-Mobile my service books have been sent, I am using the browser and all other data services, and I am on 5.0. Everything has been working fine, but I cant get my Pandora or Weatherbug to work no matter how many times I try to re-install Pandora keeps saying i have insufficient network coverage and Weatherbug always runs into an unknown error. So I want to reset the software in an effort to redo everything and perhaps fix this issue, but I'm wondering if i reset the software will I have to get the phone unlocked again or if its unlocked once it is unlocked forever? and if anyone has a good link for proper resetting of software I'd appreciate that as well thanks
    06-18-10 11:48 AM
    I have a Blackberry 9530 unlocked running on T-Mobile my service books have been sent, I am using the browser and all other data services, and I am on 5.0. Everything has been working fine, but I cant get my Pandora or Weatherbug to work no matter how many times I try to re-install Pandora keeps saying i have insufficient network coverage and Weatherbug always runs into an unknown error. So I want to reset the software in an effort to redo everything and perhaps fix this issue, but I'm wondering if i reset the software will I have to get the phone unlocked again or if its unlocked once it is unlocked forever? and if anyone has a good link for proper resetting of software I'd appreciate that as well thanks
    You can wipe and reinstall the OS without having to unlock it again. Once its unlocked its unlocked forever. There are plenty of guides on installing an OS in the OS sections of the forums.
    06-18-10 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD