I'm not sure what has happened, but for some reason all of sudden my SMS and MMS icon for texting seems to be missing from my Storm.

I've looked in all my folders that I have and everything and can't seem to find it. I also reset the order arrangement of my icons thinking it would come back and it hasn't.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can retrieve that Icon?
    05-14-09 11:04 AM
    try a batt pull...its a magical fix sometimes
    05-14-09 11:09 AM
    You need to go into your mail options and make sure your message boxes aren't combined.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 11:09 AM
    this happens to me after a bat pull sometimes (not since i updated to .141 though touch wood) but after a few more bat pulls it works fine again
    05-14-09 11:16 AM
    try a batt pull...its a magical fix sometimes
    Doing that now to see if it works

You need to go into your mail options and make sure your message boxes aren't combined.
    Mail options as in the Messages icon? How do i make sure there not combined?

The only way I can get to my texts is by getting through like options, view folders and scroll down to the SMS inbox
    05-14-09 11:17 AM
    this happens to me after a bat pull sometimes (not since i updated to .141 though touch wood) but after a few more bat pulls it works fine again
    Gotcha well I'll keep doing a few battery pulls and see if anything changes.
    05-14-09 11:19 AM
    Doing that now to see if it works

Mail options as in the Messages icon? How do i make sure there not combined?

The only way I can get to my texts is by getting through like options, view folders and scroll down to the SMS inbox
    messages - bb button - options - general options - SMS and Email inboxes - ??? whats that say
    05-14-09 11:21 AM
    Battery pull fixed it.

Oh the good 'ole battery pull.

Thanks guys.
    05-14-09 11:22 AM
    messages - bb button - options - general options - SMS and Email inboxes - ??? whats that say
    Was under "theme controlled"
    05-14-09 11:23 AM
    good deal...batt pull is amazing
    05-14-09 11:23 AM
    Was under "theme controlled"
    if you have that as "separate" then they will or should stay separate pending no crazy phone taking over and making its own decisions
    05-14-09 11:24 AM
    if you have that as "separate" then they will or should stay separate pending no crazy phone taking over and making its own decisions
    Oh alright, nice, I'll try that as well.
    05-14-09 11:29 AM
    UGH! You saved me! I was so frustrated! Thanks!
    05-14-09 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD