On OS 76 my phonebook arrangement was companies first, Drs', followed by all the miss', then mr's and finally Mrs> Companies, Dr's, Miss', Mr and Mrs all grouped together in that order. Uploaded OS 106 and now everything is in alphabetical order and its annoying the living day lights out of me. Any tips to get it back to the other format. Many thanks in anticpation.
    02-19-09 01:46 PM
    I think you can add a space before the contacts name and I will bump them up
    02-19-09 01:48 PM
    On OS 76 my phonebook arrangement was companies first, Drs', followed by all the miss', then mr's and finally Mrs> Companies, Dr's, Miss', Mr and Mrs all grouped together in that order. Uploaded OS 106 and now everything is in alphabetical order and its annoying the living day lights out of me. Any tips to get it back to the other format. Many thanks in anticpation.
    you can use the search to find who ever you are looking for. ex: for my friends under "company" i put their nickname. so instead of looking for 90 "bobby/robert" i can type "cheese" (yes thats his nickname. jacked from old school...CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!) also utilize as many fields as possible so you can type "smith" and get last names, etc separated as well. that is my current work around. idk if there is an option to re-organize the contacts list per your description.
    02-19-09 03:27 PM
    [QUOTE=patches152;1728106]you can use the search to find who ever you are looking for. ex: for my friends under "company" i put their nickname. so instead of looking for 90 "bobby/robert" i can type "cheese" (yes thats his nickname. jacked from old school...CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!) also utilize as many fields as possible so you can type "smith" and get last names, etc separated as well. that is my current work around. idk if there is an option to re-organize the contacts list per your description.[/QUOT

yeah i know just prefered it the way it was before, guess i will have to get used to it, thanks for the tips though
    02-19-09 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD