When trying to view emails and txts the screen will not switch to landscape. I can switch apps to something else and it switches right to landscape.

Anyone have any ideas?

Running .141, have been for a while and this just started happening.
    05-28-09 01:55 AM
    and did u do a batt pull or run quickpull?
    05-28-09 02:05 AM
    I did but that did not help. Tapped it a few times and now it is working.
    05-28-09 02:06 AM
    if it continues, I would suggest my normal cleanup routine I do once a wekk as follows:

1. Open browser > Menu > Cache Operations: Clear all boxes

2. From homescreen: Options > Security Options > Memory Cleaning: Menu > Clean Now

3. Run Quickpull or pull battery out (some recommend for 30 seconds, I am too lazy... out count to 5, in)

This method usually cleans up any and all problems I have, and usually restores a few Mbs to my avail memory as well.
    Let me know if your problem continues
    05-28-09 02:15 AM
    and clear logs also, that helps a lot...i forget the shortcut off the top of my head, i learned bunches today, and it pushed a bunch of stuff i already knew out of my brain...sucks to know so much, i ran out of ROM!!!
    05-28-09 02:22 AM
    and clear logs also, that helps a lot...i forget the shortcut off the top of my head, i learned bunches today, and it pushed a bunch of stuff i already knew out of my brain...sucks to know so much, i ran out of ROM!!!
    holy rusted metal batman!!!! I thought patches had ALL the answers... one of the many here that even makes me look like a noob. lol

I believe the sequence you r lookin for is :
    From homescreen turn to landscape mode and hit menu, select Show Keyboard. press and hold the ?123 button to lock on secondary characters. type the following and the log will automatically load "/"/
    05-28-09 04:51 AM
    I've had that bug every now and then. I just do a soft reset and it goes away. I never found the cause. Happened to me on .132

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 05:05 AM
    hey, do i gotta do everything around here? i'd like to spread the love around a bit...ya know how it is. team player and all that. lol!
    05-28-09 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD