okay so im sitting on my bed and i just like drop my phone on my blanket. like an inch drop and phone resets. okay thinking just an error whatever. i do it again a little later resets again. so i come the find that anytime i tap the back of my phone above the speaker it resets. anyone know anyway to fix this. i feel like those gold tabs (whatever they are for) arent touching the battery door maybe?????? any help is appreciated please!
    02-13-09 08:06 PM
    Something is definitely loose back there.
    Long have you owned the device? If take it back to Verizon if I were you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 08:12 PM
    since begininnign of december. ive never dropped it makes me so mad. idk if you know this but when you do the backup with the desktop software does it back up your apps to cause i got a big list.
    02-13-09 08:15 PM
    I Reset My Phone The Other Day And Then Restored My Back Up Info And None Of My Free Aps Restored (i Didnt Have Any Paid Apps )
    02-13-09 08:34 PM
    That happened with my pearl, before my storm. Eventually it died and wouldn't power up. At the store they told me the board was prob knocked pose and I lost everything. If I were you if back up and take it back. Its still under one year warranty.

02-13-09 08:47 PM
    oh okay well i think my storm just realized it was about to be replaced with a gay chocolate cause only phone i got here lol an decides hmmmm im going to not shut off anymore i was reading there are reports of some shorts between phone and battery but my screen was clicking right so just did the 3 pieces of tap very efficive. i need to bookmark where i got all my apps. my list is ridic bigger than one in my signature on here. thanks everyone
    02-13-09 08:57 PM
    okay so im sitting on my bed and i just like drop my phone on my blanket. like an inch drop and phone resets. okay thinking just an error whatever. i do it again a little later resets again. so i come the find that anytime i tap the back of my phone above the speaker it resets. anyone know anyway to fix this. i feel like those gold tabs (whatever they are for) arent touching the battery door maybe?????? any help is appreciated please!
    I got a fix for you : stop tapping on the back...
    02-13-09 09:54 PM
    Could be loose battery or bent/broken pins on the phone from constant battery pulls. Check it.

02-13-09 10:21 PM
    I got a fix for you : stop tapping on the back...
    yeah good call. people are so annoying on here. thanks everyone else though. it actually stopped doing it.
    02-14-09 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD