Can somebody please help me? I got 4 email accounts setup on my storm and every time I get an email from my AT&T account, I get it but it's automatically deleted as soon as my outlook gets it. The other emails are fine and doesn't get deleted. I tried searching and still couldn't get an answer. TIA
    12-30-08 08:12 PM
    Try changing your reconciliations to "handheld wins" on conflicts.
    12-30-08 08:15 PM
    Can somebody please help me? I got 4 email accounts setup on my storm and every time I get an email from my AT&T account, I get it but it's automatically deleted as soon as my outlook gets it. The other emails are fine and doesn't get deleted. I tried searching and still couldn't get an answer. TIA
    In your outlook settings for the email account, make sure to have the option of leave a copy of the message on the server left on. Otherwise, it automatically deletes it from the server, and thus, your blackberry.
    12-30-08 08:17 PM
    In your outlook settings for the email account, make sure to have the option of leave a copy of the message on the server left on. Otherwise, it automatically deletes it from the server, and thus, your blackberry.
    Thank you very much for the quick response and help...
    12-30-08 08:23 PM
    I have the same problem with my Playbook. The settings on Outlook are "keep the message on the server for 14 days" but as soon as an email is picked up by Outlook, I can watch it disapper on the PB. BB technical help have spent hours on the phone to me to try and cure the problem without success. I have my own domain which I use purely for the email address and have gone through the settings time after time, but never found a cure. I even sent the password for the domain to BB technical for them to have a go, but they could not find any problems on that. Now given up. One thing though, my hotmail account is rock solid, but I don't use it for anything other than chat as I am not convinced of the security.
    11-18-12 04:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD