HI!!
    I wonder if someone could help this noob out! I have upgraded my OS several times before using DM. I've gone from .75-.141-.75-.132-.141-.75.
    Some have gone smoother than others, but I think I've got that procedure down.
    I would love to try Lyricidals hybrid, but I have no experience with hybrids, and I can't seem to find a thread that has (excuse the expression!LOL) ***** proof directions!! I'm terrified of really screwing up the phone, but don't have a problem if the directions are step by step.
    I've searched through sooooo many threads, and have found many different sets of directions. Can someone post, or direct me to a post that may be able to help me out??? I just need step by step directions. I'm on Vista 64 bit, and currently back on the .75 OS. Thanks so much in advance!! I am really anxious to try this hybrid!!
    05-17-09 01:01 PM
    The first post of this thread tells you exactly what to do to install the hybrid. It's outlined in plain english and shows step-by-step instructions: http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/95...d-beta-204517/
    05-17-09 01:11 PM
    Don't worry, from what I've read it's really hard to mess up your phone or even brick it. And no worries, because if you do there are a ton of people here and tons of threads on how to fix the problem!
    05-17-09 01:16 PM
    Awesome!! And thanks for the speedy replies!! OK I think I've almost got it. Just not 100% sure which link is the 5.0hybrid file. Can someone point me to it?? Thanks!!
    05-17-09 01:36 PM
    Awesome!! And thanks for the speedy replies!! OK I think I've almost got it. Just not 100% sure which link is the 5.0hybrid file. Can someone point me to it?? Thanks!!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/95...d-beta-204517/

you need to figure out if you pc has a 32 bit or 64 bit os first..
    05-17-09 01:40 PM
    Thanks so much!! I have a 64 bit system, so I'll use that one. I'm probably waaaaay overthinking this, but you download .132 and then .141/50 hybrid, correct? I'm downloading the .132 now, so I'll start there first! Thanks so much for all the help! Very much appreciated!!!
    05-17-09 01:43 PM
    Thanks so much!! I have a 64 bit system, so I'll use that one. I'm probably waaaaay overthinking this, but you download .132 and then .141/50 hybrid, correct? I'm downloading the .132 now, so I'll start there first! Thanks so much for all the help! Very much appreciated!!!
    yes download .132 os then install it to your pc.. here is a quick walk through for you kinda meesy but accurate got my kids jumping around and doing like 446563373634 million diff thing lmao..

ok well the first thing to do is download the os to your comp

then open it

im on vista just so you know

select english and it will prepair to install

after that it may go away but dont do anything it will be right back lol

then you should see the wizard for device software click next

select your country click next

the lic agrrement will come up select to agree click next

now .132 is installing to your pc...

click finish.. do not check the box to open the desktop manager
    05-17-09 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD