Hi all, i am fairly new to this board but have been using it for a lot of information but I have one issue I havent been able to solve. I'm sure its probably common but I dont think i'm searching under the right key words.

I recently moved from an 8130 pearl to a 9530. When I connect to BBDM it always says Blackberry 5.0.0. Core applications needs updating. When I went through the process the first time nothing seemed to update and the same message keeps coming up each time it checks for new updates.

Secondly I have an old version of BB Messenger, 5.0.0 on the phone that will not delete from the phone. I am currently running Messenger version 5.0.0.57.

Sorry if this is not in the correct area, please advise and I will repost in the correct area. Thanks for any help you can offer.

steve
    02-08-10 12:25 PM
    Ignore what comes up from DM. Just hit cancel and continue with what your doing. Why it comes up i dont have a full explanation of but as i said just ignore it. It happens to everyone, nothing to worry about.
    02-10-10 07:44 PM
    And to address your question about BBM, you're running the current most recent version of BBM.
    02-10-10 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD