I deleted my gmail account using Blackberry Internet Service in order to set it back up again, but it would not let me. I have tried setting up my account on the BIS website and on my phone, neither works. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get my account set back up?
    03-03-09 09:02 PM
    Have you deleted if off the BIS site AND your phone? After doing that, resend the service books and see if that helps. If not, I don't know what else to try.

I gave my son my old Curve and it had my BB email on it as well as my yahoo acct. Mail didn't go to his device anymore once I switched devices on the BIS site. However, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out HOW to DELETE the icons off his phone (he upgraded to the Storm on Friday (BOGO), and they now appear on there too; in addition to his email icons. Anyone know how to delete these from the phone? I know how to hide the icons, but I want to actually delete them.

I resent the service books and they are NOT listed in the email set up on the device. I also tried setting them up on his phone again, and then, re-deleting the accounts from the BIS site. They're still on the phone regardless.
    Last edited by Grovesfan; 03-03-09 at 09:08 PM. Reason: additional info.
    03-03-09 09:07 PM
    Yeah I have deleted it off both and tried resending the service books but no luck.
    03-03-09 09:10 PM
    Email Google Admin and ask them to re-instate the account. Then set it up again in Email Setup.
    03-03-09 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD