i have my personal email set up to my blackberry storm. and for some reason it show's that i have a (1) message in my email. but the thing is....i don't have a message anywhere on my phone nor do i have any emails on my yahoo account or phone. has anybody ever had this problem? any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
    01-16-09 01:10 PM
    If you have checked and dont see any messages at all check your call logs, voicemail, sms/mms, and if you still dont find anything try a battery pull.
    01-16-09 01:12 PM
    Yes,

it will show 1 email, when you have 1 email saved, check your saved email folder
    01-16-09 01:13 PM
    Yup Battery Pull- BUT I had this problem with my last Storm- the OS update ended up being the thing that corrected it, not the battery pull. Good luck!
    01-16-09 01:14 PM
    Check for an unread SMS also, or an unread email, the notice will not disappear until you have openned all mail, SMS, or missed call notifications
    01-16-09 01:16 PM
    if it only says one message in the messages folder it could be a missed call, which will be yellow and will turn white when you open it. I overlooked that a couple of times when I first got the phone
    01-16-09 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD