Can Someone Please Let me know where i can get .65 OS
    01-19-09 10:33 PM
    I don't know where you can get it, but am curious as to why on earth you need it. Horrible OS!
    01-19-09 10:40 PM
    .65 sucks mate you dont need it
    01-19-09 10:41 PM
    I don't know why you would want to have the .65 OS but you can install it from DM. If you click on the Application Loader, then Update Software you will find it as a downgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 11:30 PM
    You can find it in my trash. Let me know if you still need it.
    01-20-09 12:53 AM
    Do you have .75?
    01-20-09 12:55 AM
    i knows its the worst OS , But i have no choice. I tried to upgrade last week to .75 and it bricked my phone. i been playing around with it a couple of times and my phone wont except anything, i even did a clean wipe and still cant get it to accept a different sofware. i went to a couple of repair shops every one told me i have to re-install the origional software. so this is my last hope. I dont have the .65 od DM because i uninstalled DM to try different OS.
    01-20-09 05:58 PM
    Take a look in at the sticky that says " Official Release Storm OS Thread"
    01-20-09 06:03 PM
    Check CX's sticky on official releases on this sub forum
    01-20-09 06:03 PM
    Not sure why you want it over .75 but

vzw.smithmicro.com/blackberry

It's Verizon's official site but really anyone can download from there.

Select Personal then 9530 and when it comes up you will see .75 and if you scroll down you will see .65
    01-20-09 06:50 PM
    all those place have upgraded their download , u cant get them there no more. anyone out here has a copy
    01-24-09 06:46 AM
    if it REALLY won't accept anything your device is defective, which would be unlikely.

Which ways did you wipe? How did you try to re-load/store?
    01-24-09 06:55 AM
    i did the wipe with jl cmdr, i releoaded the software with the loader tool inside the RIM folder, im tryed the .75 OS from verizon, i deleted the vendor file.

then it starts to go thru the steps

1: - deleted applications
    2: - load system software

then i put in my battery

3:- wait for device initialization
    thats where it starts to loop ON / OFF

after about five tries it says

Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation.
    01-24-09 07:13 AM
    I'm going to sleep... you should be able to easily break through this though. I've been there, so have a lot of us since .90. It might be a b*itch, but please don't worry, it'll most likely be ok.

Maybe I'll brick my berry tomorrow, just for fun, and walk with you through the steps I use to reload.

I'm guessing we'll have quite a bit of time difference, so just to be sure: uninstall everything. Reinstall latest DM version (probably all unnecessary but better have tried than not having tried and feel like an a*ss afterwards right?) and install the OS on your pc which you want to load on your device and of which you know it works.

Then take out battery, start DM, Update software, in the screen where it asks you which device it should connect to, just wait and connect the device to the PC, quickly select the device and do NOT choose any other modules, just quickly run through all the screens so that it starts loading something onto the device. Now, BEFORE the first time device will reboot you must make sure the battery is in. That would be BEFORE the bar has turned blue 2 times. Depending on which tool you're using. DM its 2 times, JL its before the first of the steps in the list has completed.

Have you tried a completely different tool like the master program on:
    How To: Firmware aufspielen mit vorhergehendem Wipe | benezblog - the blackberry ninja
    already?

Maybe it'll break you out otherwise, if the above steps don't work.

Also see this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/co...-can-t-143292/
    There are some good things to try in there too... the /nojvm switch for example
    01-24-09 06:02 PM
    all those place have upgraded their download , u cant get them there no more. anyone out here has a copy
    I posted a link in the thread you started today.
    01-24-09 07:59 PM
    OHHHHH YYYAAAAAA , Thanks Yesterday, i got a screen and the phone works, but my pin is FFFFFFFFF
    01-25-09 09:00 AM
    Try a battery pull.
    01-25-09 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD