All,

I'm new to this site. I have a horribly boring job and I want to watch all the free south park episodes at southparkzone.com to help pass the time. On my home pc I go to the site and click on the episode I want to watch and it just starts playing. However, on my blackberry storm when I go to the site and click on an episode it will not play it. I don't get an error message it simply doesn't do anything. What do I have to download/install to fix this. If someone can figure this out please help me I'd really appreciate it!!!

Although I've had the storm since it first came out I'm not very tech savvy so please reply with step by step instructions on what to do.

Thanks,

BM
    02-26-09 08:01 PM
    There are several reports that the Storm OS is very touchy with what types of videos it will play. Do you know what format this site has? That being said I've watched plenty of youtube videos with no issues at all.
    02-26-09 08:08 PM
    It probably needs Flash which doesn't work with the BB OS. Leaves me w/o South Park, too. )=

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 08:11 PM
    You will not be able to stream the video files from those sites, Your best bet is to download the files (convert the files if needed) to your PC then transfer them to your storm.
    02-26-09 09:02 PM
    There are several reports that the Storm OS is very touchy with what types of videos it will play. Do you know what format this site has? That being said I've watched plenty of youtube videos with no issues at all.
    As for the format I have no idea. I'm constantly on youtube watching videos and it works just fine as well.
    02-27-09 04:23 PM
    You will not be able to stream the video files from those sites, Your best bet is to download the files (convert the files if needed) to your PC then transfer them to your storm.
    Why can't I stream the files? It works on youtube flawlessly.
    02-27-09 04:24 PM
    Why can't I stream the files? It works on youtube flawlessly.
    because the youtube site automatically goes to Youtubes mobile site which all the videos on the mobile site are specifically converted for mobile phones.
    02-27-09 04:29 PM
    Could always download them and then watch while your at work...?

Check out .::[Videos4BlackBerry]::. -
    02-27-09 06:47 PM
    Man it must be nice that when millions of people are getting laid off around the world you can manage to watch South Park and keep your job lol
    02-27-09 06:49 PM
    Damn dmg, beat me to it, I'm one of the millions.

OP, you could've at least searched during your free [paid] time.
    02-27-09 07:23 PM
    a. install firefox
    b. install the flashgot extension
    c. use flashgot to grab the videos
    d. use handbrake to convert the .flv files into .m4v or .mp4 files
    e. copy these new files onto your storm
    f. watch them and enjoy

a little googling can help you with more specific instructions on any of those steps.
    02-27-09 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD