So i am very interested in starting to write apps for the storm. I was wondering if someone could tell me the best way to go about doing it. I have a mac and a pc. Please don't tell me that it's futile and I can't do it, because I'm not looking for criticism. I just want some advice. thanks in advance!!
    03-29-09 09:32 PM
    Check here and maybe you will find some help...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f115/
    03-29-09 09:45 PM
    Another good source to help you get started with developing apps is the developers section on the BB website. They have a series of tutorials and the tools you need to get started.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Developer Program | Overview, Features, Tools and Opportunities

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 10:05 PM
    My boyfriend writes apps for the blackberry and he learned the most from a book called "Head First Java 2"

The book was kind of expensive 50$+ but I guess you get what you pay for. If you're really serious about it I would look into it.
    03-29-09 10:52 PM
    My boyfriend writes apps for the blackberry and he learned the most from a book called "Head First Java 2"

The book was kind of expensive 50$+ but I guess you get what you pay for. If you're really serious about it I would look into it.
    lol looks like we just found dmgs girl friend....

welcome!

(i know dmg learned off that book, combined with stormgrounds designer....)
    03-29-09 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD