I had bought Garmin GPS for BB and loaded it yesterday. all worked well. Had to do a battery pull today and now Garmin Gps is gone!!

What do I do now?? Do I need to reload and if so do I have to go to Garmin site?

Thanks
    02-22-09 09:19 AM
    1. apps (generally) don't disappear when you do a pull, so make sure it's not in the dl folder

2. I believe you have 48 hrs to dl the app from the link Garmin supplies you, so if needed just redownload it.

3. If all else fails call/email CS.
    02-22-09 09:57 AM
    not in d/l folder
    and dummy here deleted the link from messages
    and, lol, garmin isn't open on Sun.

so will call on Mon but thanks for the help
    02-22-09 10:09 AM
    Just for s&g...

if you go to

Optios>Advance>Applications

is it listed?
    02-22-09 10:14 AM
    Try this from your BB browser. I lost mine after a wipe/upgrade and downloaded from here...Guess the registration info stayed on my BB because I didn't need it.

Garmin Mobile
    02-22-09 10:18 AM
    It WASNOT listed in applications which was weird.

then fooling around I found in the history section of the BB Browser the link to d/l the program again. I did and it set up and remembered all of my preferences etc EXCEPT i was in Kansas and had a heck of a time getting it to local CT. I made sure the GPS section of BB was correct.

So I am wondering if I am going to have this problem with every battery pull.
    02-22-09 06:35 PM
    It WASNOT listed in applications which was weird.

then fooling around I found in the history section of the BB Browser the link to d/l the program again. I did and it set up and remembered all of my preferences etc EXCEPT i was in Kansas and had a heck of a time getting it to local CT. I made sure the GPS section of BB was correct.

So I am wondering if I am going to have this problem with every battery pull.
    GPS will only work if you are outside (or near a window).

Battery pull should never erase anything.
    02-22-09 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD