I dont know where to post this and this may be the wrong place, but i am growing more and more annoyed with this Storm.

Every once and a while (usually 2-4 times a day) after i hang up a phone call, the keyboard is stuck on my screen when in vertical position. If i press a letter, it in turn brings up the phone screen and dials that number on the keypad. I cannot do "hide keyboard" or anything like that. If i hit the blackberry button, the full 3 rows of icons shows up.. if i then hit clear, it goes back to the key pad... if i turn the phone sideways, it acts normal...

A battery pull or "quick pull" fixes the program but i dont want to have to do that a bunch of times a day...

HELP!
    Last edited by jensmith201; 04-07-09 at 08:19 PM.
    04-07-09 08:16 PM
    What's you memory like under status?
    04-07-09 08:21 PM
    It fluctuates between 33 and 20.. currently its at 24... this happens though first thing in the morning when i havent even done anything yet...
    04-07-09 08:26 PM
    It would be a good idea to download Quickpull and schedule it to restart while you are sleeping. Click the link in my sig for more memory tips.
    04-07-09 08:30 PM
    Thanks but i already do that... it does it at 2:00 am
    04-07-09 08:32 PM
    Which os are you running? (sorry if your sig shows it, but can't see sigs on mobile version of crackberry.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 08:39 PM
    Umm 4.7.0.75...
    im really good with computers.. but ever since i got this blackberry i feel like a moron ALL the time.. im scared to update OS cuz im scared im gonna mess something up and kill it
    04-07-09 08:43 PM
    U are way better off with a OS upgrade, i you don't want to then thats your choice.
    04-07-09 08:52 PM
    I am still on .75 and have not had a problem with frozen on the screen.

You may want to try the new leaks. Maybe.

I'm waiting till I have an issue before I try a leak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 09:18 PM
    I have the latest OS. I just got my third Storm phone yesterday, so my memory is fine. The first 2 phones had problems with the keypad not working except the number "0". Now on this new phone, when I text, my keyboard freezes whether in landscape or portrait view. I am constantly pulling the battery. I am about ready to throw this out the window!! And I hate going to the Verizon store!!!Any adivce? By the way, what is a leak?
    06-06-10 09:26 AM
    u people need an update what r u wating for its faster and a way better phone at 5.0.705 and for u...mr computer guy u dont know to much cuz updating is real easy if u can follow instructions i can help just message me ....geeze
    06-06-10 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD