So I Got The 109 Leak Right..but I Dont Have Me App Center..bb Messenger..or Especially Powerpoint!!
    03-01-09 09:09 PM
    It sounds like need to reinstall them through your desktop manager.
    Or the icons for those programs got hidden. Try showing all icons and see if they show up.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 09:12 PM
    Couple of threads on this already. Do a search and you will find that you need to run the apploader again, and make sure those apps are checked.
    03-01-09 09:13 PM
    Couple of threads on this already. Do a search and you will find that you need to run the apploader again, and make sure those apps are checked.
    DAM guys i have searched...jm clinder my phone went to app center on dm...still not there!!ive been searching
    03-01-09 09:14 PM
    Well like they stated if you run app loader on Desktop Manager you can re-install. Let us know...
    03-01-09 09:16 PM
    DAM guys i have searched...jm clinder my phone went to app center on dm...still not there!!ive been searching
    Slow deep breathes, they are there! You just have too look!
    03-01-09 09:51 PM
    Happened to me and this is in the Beta OS forum. Go LOOK in there, do not post another topic.

I'll give you a hint: you're looking for something with service book in it.
    03-01-09 09:57 PM
    when i updated it went fine...but on fiance's phone is was missing app center and browser...i just downgraded it to 103 and reinstalled 109..brought everything back..might not have been needed..but i couldnt add them from DM...so i just did what i thought was the next best idea..maybe try it if you need
    03-01-09 10:00 PM
    Have a look in the tips and tricks sub-forum. Third or fourth right near the top.
    03-01-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD