Hellooo everyone. I just got my new blackberry storm 3 days ago and i Love it!! very good transition from a samsung omnia. But my question, Is there any way to seperate mms messages from text messages? also, how do i do it so that when i hit my sms/mms button, i get 1 contact name to display instead of viewing all messages from same contact? for example, if i hit the text/mms button i wanna see john does name, click his name and display all messages related to that person. any help would be appreciated as iam a new blackberry user, and future ABUSER!
    06-01-09 02:16 AM
    Hellooo everyone. I just got my new blackberry storm 3 days ago and i Love it!! very good transition from a samsung omnia. But my question, Is there any way to seperate mms messages from text messages? also, how do i do it so that when i hit my sms/mms button, i get 1 contact name to display instead of viewing all messages from same contact? for example, if i hit the text/mms button i wanna see john does name, click his name and display all messages related to that person. any help would be appreciated as iam a new blackberry user, and future ABUSER!
    Welcome to the addiction. You can only separate email and sms/mms. No way to my knowledge that you can have multiple sms separated by contact, but there may be some 3rd party app. Check the app store here under IM for Storm.
    06-01-09 02:34 AM
    Messages > hold finger on contact name in any entry > all entries under contact's name r pulled up.

Same works w/subject.
    06-01-09 02:57 AM
    Welcome to the addiction. You can only separate email and sms/mms. No way to my knowledge that you can have multiple sms separated by contact, but there may be some 3rd party app. Check the app store here under IM for Storm.
    could not find an app that will do that in the app store
    06-01-09 03:06 AM
    could not find an app that will do that in the app store
    Sorry about that man. I haven't heard of anything personally that will allow for that, but you may want to raise the question in the 3rd party apps forum and see if anyone has some intel on an app that can list messages this way, as well as ask if someone can develop something for you.
    06-01-09 03:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD