i just found some apps and was wondering how to add them to my storm i have my desktop manager open and when i browse a folder were i saved them they are not there any help...?
    02-22-09 12:35 AM
    Use the blackberry desktop software (you can download from BB site if you don't have a disc). There is a button that says "application loader". you just need to then locate an application file you saved on your computer and it will run the application itself.
    02-22-09 12:54 AM
    You can also do OTA (over the air) downloads, then find them in your Downloads folder under Applications on the BB.
    02-22-09 12:55 AM
    Use the blackberry desktop software (you can download from BB site if you don't have a disc). There is a button that says "application loader". you just need to then locate an application file you saved on your computer and it will run the application itself.
    yeah i did that but i cant find that specific file
    02-22-09 01:02 AM
    Where did you download it to?
    02-22-09 01:03 AM
    Where did you download it to?
    desktop
    and it says no files found
    02-22-09 01:09 AM
    Did you unzip it?
    02-22-09 01:10 AM
    Did you unzip it?
    yeah everything step by step
    02-22-09 01:18 AM
    desktop
    and it says no files found
    What is the extension of the files? If it is alx or cod you have to install with app loader. If it is jad you have to install by going to the link with the bb browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 01:25 AM
    What is the extension of the files? If it is alx or cod you have to install with app loader. If it is jad you have to install by going to the link with the bb browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks that worked!!
    02-22-09 01:32 AM
    If it's not a valid file type (alx jad maybe jar) it won't even show it since your view will probably be default as "valid file types". If you cange your view to all files on the import option, you can select it then and it will tell you if it's a file mismatch issue.
    02-22-09 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD