Need help pretty please. Just got the storm on Friday, still mixed reviews on it so wont post until I have used it a bit. I CANT seem to figure out how to take photos off my computer and put them onto the blackberry. Please, step by step instructions. I GREATLY appreciate it. If you can help, I will email you a killer pic
    11-22-08 07:04 PM
    when you connect it, mas storage mode should be enabled, if not have to enable it under options.

It will then be a hard drive on the pc, then just drag and drop.
    11-22-08 07:08 PM
    Plug in your storm to your computer via USB. Your computer will recognize the 2 drives from the Storm. One will be the internal memory drive and the second one will be the SD Disc. Open up the folder where your pictures are, copy and paste them into the pictures folders on the SD card. As simple as that. Once you unplug your USB cable the phone will scan for pictures and...viola, they will be in the pictures folder on the storm. I tried to get media manager to do this but couldn't quite figure out how to sync it over once I had them in the library. Hope this helps.
    11-22-08 07:13 PM
    Thank you so much. Let me try now
    11-22-08 07:13 PM
    is there any disadvantage keeping the phone in mass storage mode?
    11-22-08 08:06 PM
    It works the same with a MAC too!
    11-22-08 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD